5)Package: Both sides covered with PE film.
FEATURES: 1)Light transmission: Reaches 12%-82% depending on color and thickness.
2)Thermal Insulation: Proprietary hollow from contributes to reduce the energy consumption and therefore costs.
3)Fire Retardancy: According to GB 8624-1997 the fire retardant classsification of Tonon sheet is B1.
4)Impactresistance: It's outstanding toughness offers greater protection against breakage during transportation, installation and usage. The impact strength is 10-27 times as much as plexiglass.
5)UA-Protection: Attibute to the properitary UV surface, Tonon sheet remail perfect mechanical andoptical properities after exposed to extreme weather for a long time.
6)Sound Insulation: The hollow from and polycarbonate resin offer significant advantage to the sound insulation.
7)Weather ability: From -40 to 120 centi-degree
8)Easy Installation: Can be cold bent.
1) public building, industrial workshop and civil buildng as daylighting or rain and sun canopy
2) in commercial building as interior and exterior decoration
3) in modern railway station, aviation, port waiting-hall and passage as roof
4) in garden, greenhouse, cultivation and breeding center
5) in pavilion, corridor and rest area of garden and amusement park
6) in roadside advertisemnt, advertising lampbox and exhibition
7) in sound-insulating wall of expressway and city overhead road
8) in indoor partitioning or screen decoration